Last Updated: 09/26/2023
1. Personal Information We Collect
a. Device Information: When you visit our Site, we automatically gather certain information about your device, including details about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and cookies stored on your device. Moreover, while you browse our Site, we collect data about the specific web pages or products you view, the websites or search terms that led you to our Site, and how you engage with our Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information through various technologies, including:
- “Cookies”: Data files placed on your device or computer, often with an anonymous unique identifier. You can find more information about cookies and how to disable them at https://allaboutcookies.org/
- “Log files”: Records of actions on the Site, capturing data like your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels”: Electronic files used to record your browsing behavior on the Site.
- “Google Analytics Pixel”
- “Facebook Pixel”
b. Order Information: When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase on the Site, we collect specific information, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (such as credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Order Information collected to:
- Process and fulfill orders placed through the Site, including payment processing, shipping, and sending invoices and order confirmations.
- Communicate with you regarding your orders and provide customer support.
- Screen orders for potential risks or fraudulent activities.
- Provide you with information or advertising about our products or services, in line with your preferences.
We use the Device Information collected to:
- Screen for potential risks and fraud, with a focus on your IP address.
- Enhance and optimize our Site by generating analytics regarding how our customers browse and interact with the Site.
- Assess the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
We also use this information for retargeting site visitors and shoppers.
3. Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to assist us in using your Personal Information, as described above. For instance, we utilize Stripe to power our online store; you can review how Stripe uses your Personal Information at https://stripe.com/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to subpoenas or lawful requests for information, or protect our rights.
4. Behavioral Advertising
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
5. Do Not Track
Please be aware that we do not modify our Site’s data collection and usage practices when we detect a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
6. Your Rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access your personal information held by us and request corrections, updates, or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information provided below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, please note that we process your information to fulfill contracts we may have with you (e.g., if you place an order through the Site) or for legitimate business interests, as listed above. Keep in mind that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
7. Data Retention
We will retain your Order Information for our records when you place an order through the Site unless you request us to delete this information.
9. Contact Us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you wish to file a complaint, please contact us via email at [email protected] or by mail at:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
21 Greenwich Ave,
New York, NY, 10014